LGBTQ + Counselling Service UK
Hello #LGBTQ+ community we hope you are well and staying safe! At Pink Pound we’ve been working very hard to find the best counselling services to help you rebuild your confidence and move forward in your life!
Please welcome our latest Pink Approved Partner – Fok The Counsellor
M Fok holds a safe space for our LGBTQ+ community and is also great supporter for LGBTQ+ equality. You will have access to a private and confidential service. You can feel rest assured, that you are in SAFE hands!
Fok The Counsellor is also listed on our The LGBTQ + Friendly Directory
As the members of the LGBTQIA and BAME society, we understand the struggles and difficulties that being unique and different might bring to you, your life, and potentially your family. We truly believe that the proper support and finally being heard and understood is the very first step to overcoming these struggles and being able to make some changes in life.
If something is troubling you it can be worth spending some time thinking and talking about why this may be happening. The LGBTIQ community has many issues it has to deal with including:
- Lack of confidence: worried about failing, never feeling good enough, feeling judged.
- Depression: feeling isolated, lonely, empty, tearful, unloved, suicidal.
- Destructive behaviour: harming yourself, abusive relationships, alcohol, drugs.
- Bereavement: loss, anger, loneliness, sadness & depression.
- Relationship difficulties: partners, sexual and emotional intimacy issues, family and friends, colleagues, commitment, jealousy, abuse.
- Family issues: partners, children, parenting, separation and divorce, homesickness.
- Sexuality: coming out to yourself and others, exploring your beliefs and attitudes to gay sex and the “scene”, exploring your sexual identity and how it affects your lifestyle choices.
Don’t forget to mention Pink Pound when booking an appointment with Fok The Counsellor!