- Ready to enhance your appearance?
- Do want to boost your confidence?
- Or do you want a new zest for life?
Hello #LGBTQ+ community we hope you are well and enjoying your week so far! At Pink Pound we’ve been working very hard to recruit the best hair loss professionals to help you look amazing and feel full of confidence for Gay Pride 2019! We’ve been getting to know Karolina and she has been working in the hair loss profession years and now she wants to offer her fabulous services to everyone including our Pink Pound LGBTQ community.
Scalp Genesis Micropigmentation Clinic offers outstanding treatments for male
pattern baldness, using specialist state of the art equipment. All consultations
and treatments are carried out by a fully qualified and insured therapist in a
modern salon, licensed by the local authority. Procedures are carried out with
meticulous attention to fine detail and aftercare is available.
Scalp Micropigmentation is a cosmetic procedure in which fine dots of pigment, coordinated to your skin tone and hair colour, are placed directly into your scalp, using the latest technology. This results in the appearance of a full head of hair that has been cut or shaved close to the scalp. Treatments can also disguise areas where the scalp shows through thinning hair.
Our location – Poynton, Cheshire – is convenient for travel from Manchester, the Stockport area, East Cheshire and Derbyshire.
- Fully qualified, insured and local authority licensed therapist.
- County Council approved premises.
- Certification of qualifications, competency to practise and appropriate
licensing on display.
- All Gallery photos on our website depict our own work.
- Discreet service – our clinic is situated within a British Barbers Association
accredited salon – it will seem to others that you have simply come for a
Don’t forget to mention Pink Pound at time of booking! Karolina is looking forward to meeting you!