- Looking for that spectacular wedding experience?
- Same wedding venue in Crete
- Stunning Locations
Hello #LGBTQ+ community we hope you are well and enjoying your week so far! At Pink Pound we’ve been working very hard to recruit the best same sex wedding venues to help your search for your fabulous wedding! We’ve been getting to know Elizabeth and her team at Weddings in Crete, who has been working in the wedding industry for years and now they want to offer their fabulous services to everyone including our Pink Pound LGBTQ community.
You can be rest assured you are safe hands!
There is no fixed formula to a marriage organised by Weddings in Crete.
With Weddings in Crete, each wedding is different — tailor-made to perfectly suit you.
Many travel companies offer you a two-week holiday with your marriage. A package wedding abroad is like a package holiday — the same product designed to be sold over and over to many different people. Your wedding planner will be a holiday rep. So if you are looking for something a little more exclusive than a package wedding, Weddings in Crete offers you a way to choose every part of your wedding, through close contact with us, the most experienced wedding planners in Crete.
We can offer you the chance to have a completely bespoke wedding, unique only to you.
Whether your luxury wedding plans are to elope or have a big party for all your friends and family, Weddings in Crete will make your dream day come true.
What we Offer
If you decide to use Weddings in Crete as your wedding planners, we undertake to organize your:
- Wedding Ceremony – as well as organise the Greek civil ceremony, we help you choose the order of service, including your choice of music, readings as required, personal vows and exchange of rings.
- Bride’s flowers: Bride’s bouquet – Groom’s boutonniere
- Bottle of champagne for Bride and Groom
- Soft drinks at ceremony
- Copy of Greek ceremony and English translation
- Two witnesses needed for the ceremony
- Assistance with paper work – we obtain all necessary licenses and take care of all the legal papers in Crete. We will attend the ceremony, translate the proceedings and see that all legal papers are in place for the issuing of the marriage certificate after the wedding.
- Organising and obtaining licence.
- Arrangement of reception at Taverna, including live music as requested.
We will hold a prewedding meeting with you to go over all details before the wedding; we will design with you a personal Order of Service, and attend not only your ceremony but also your reception (if we have organised this) to ensure all runs smoothly.
We ensure the legalisation of your certificate and can organise the translation and postage to you within 30 working days of your wedding day.
- 540 Kalives Apokoronou 73003, Crete
Don’t forget to mention Pink Pound at time of booking! Elizabeth and her team are looking forward to meeting you!