- Fatigue and lack of drive?
- Lack of energy?
- Erectile dysfunction?
- Body and facial hair loss?
- Increased body fat?
- Loss of confidence and greater anxiety?
- Depression and brain fog?
Hello #LGBTQ+ community we hope you are well and enjoying the fabulous LOCK DOWN? At Pink Pound we’ve been working very hard to recruit the best online services to help you feel better and full of confidence for Summer 2020! We have been working very closely with Balance My Hormones, which is gay owned and operated and were also the Original TRT Service in the UK! BMH have been working in the TRT & HRT field for many years and they are very excited to introduce their services to our fabulous Pink Pound LGBTQ community.
Why use Balance My Hormones?
Balance My Hormones was setup to help men and women achieve optimal hormone levels. We are proud to be one of the first privately established businesses in the UK to enter the hormone replacement therapy market outside of public health care services like the NHS.
We believe our bespoke hormone diagnostic services and treatment clinics offer a superior service to what you would typically receive if you were to go to the NHS. We want people like you to have a choice in how they get treated and not to just rely on the NHS and their treatment methodologies.
It was because of this very problem and lack of treatment options that Balance My Hormones came to be.
- Testosterone blood tests
- Testosterone replacement therapy (TRT)
- Hormone replacement therapy (HRT)
- Diagnosing hormone deficiencies
- On-going support and case management for our customers
Interested in learning more about TRT? Check our video here:
Do you think you have low testosterone?
Below are some of the common symptoms associated with low testosterone:
- Fatigue and lack of drive
- Lack of energy
- Erectile dysfunction
- Body and facial hair loss
- Increased body fat
- Loss of confidence and greater anxiety
- Depression and brain fog
If you are suffering from these symptoms then please contact email@example.com
How to get diagnosed with low testosterone
- Take our quick Hormone test:
- Contact us on +44 (0) 203 9003 209 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will be in touch with you to schedule a consultation with one of our doctors
- Blood tests will be carried out to carefully check your overall health and levels of testosterone. You can order them here
- We will be in touch with your results and to talk about treatment options if we feel they would be of benefit to you.
+44 (0) 203 9003 209
Don’t forget to mention Pink Pound at time of booking! The Balance My Hormones team are looking forward to meeting you!